Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Whatsapp integration for sending msg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member LonArcvarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2022
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Whatsapp integration for sending msg

    Hi,


    I want to send WhatsApp msg to my customer for any action they do in application how to do that in Outsystems I have WhatsApp service for that but don't know how to implement that.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member princemeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whatsapp integration for sending msg

    I've used ultramsg for WhatsApp integration in OutSystems, and it works well with simple HTTP requests. No extra message fees, quick setup, and solid uptime. Might be worth checking out.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •